MOM 360 provides composable smart manufacturing applications allowing manufacturers to scale deployments flexibly
WOBURN, Mass., May 16, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — SymphonyAI Industrial today announced the launch of its Artificial Intelligence (AI)-integrated MOM 360 Manufacturing Operations Management with integrated Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) capabilities, governance at the enterprise level and AI-based process optimization. MOM 360 is designed to help companies achieve Industry 4.0 smart manufacturing goals for enterprise-scale, data-driven process optimization.
“MOM 360 is unique in that it offers modular and composable manufacturing operations capabilities,” said Barry Johnson, President of SymphonyAI Industrial’s Digital Manufacturing Unit. “Our platform and suite of manufacturing and plant operations capabilities are highly differentiated by providing our customers with accelerated time to value, on-demand scaling, and an AI-driven architecture .”
“Manufacturers can deploy our composable MES software capabilities on demand, unlike large market monoliths that cannot provide flexible scale across lines and plants,” Johnson said. “Our customers can scale deployment across multiple plants and balance standardization with the need for local plant-specific needs to achieve process and asset efficiencies at scale.”
“We are using SymphonyAI Industrial’s platform to bring more responsiveness and efficiency to more factories and operations through the rapid deployment of frontline digital manufacturing,” said Brian Brinkmeiersenior manager of Digital Shop Floor at 3M.
“The combination of composable MOM, connected worker, and asset performance management applications, with already established AI capabilities and planned future investments, makes SymphonyAI Industrial a compelling choice for manufacturing companies looking to of a long-term partner to transform their operations,” said Tom Comstockprincipal analyst at LNS Research.
SymphonyAI’s MES software is built on a composable, workflow-driven application architecture that allows organizations to enable and implement only the processes they need, reducing time to value compared to traditional MES solutions. Symphony’s solution includes:
- Manufacturing Execution System processes to convert inputs into finished goods, including core current and future modules such as production execution, work order processing and sequencing, incident management, material verification, and inventory management. receipts.
- Integration platform (IIoT 360) 100+ pre-built connectors, ranging from sensors (Tier 1) to enterprise systems (Tier 4/5), enable easy integration into the manufacturing IT/OT ecosystem
- EurekaAI The cloud-based IoT and AI platform supports high-speed data ingestion, multivariate model development and processing, and rich, predictive, and prescriptive open- and closed-loop recommendations and reporting for allow process lines to reach “Golden bundleto increase yield and durability.
SymphonyAI Industrial also announced rich integration between MOM 360 and recently acquired connected work software, Proceedix. It’s changing the way deskless workers work: anytime, anywhere, on smartphones, tablets and smart glasses.
SymphonyAI Industrial, a SymphonyAI company, is an innovator in machine vision, accelerating autonomous factory operations. The EurekaAI/IoT platform and industry-leading industrial optimization solutions connect tens of thousands of assets and workflows in manufacturing plants around the world and process billions of data points daily, pushing new platforms in terms of operational intelligence.
- Composable enterprise digital manufacturing MOM/MES solutions can be up and running in 90 days to connect devices, processes, people and systems by harmonizing factory automation and control.
- Plant performance applications cover predictive asset maintenance and process health and optimization, maintaining high equipment availability, extending asset life, and reducing process variability.
- Connected solutions for frontline workers mobilize people to manage even their most complex processes away from their desks with human-driven procedural and instructional assistance, using a combination of glasses, smartphones, tablets and computers.
SymphonyAI Industrial solutions deliver great value to users by eliminating process variability and optimizing operations for throughput, yield, energy efficiency and sustainability.
PR contact: Tylor Fenhaus – [email protected]
About Symphony AI
SymphonyAI is building the leading enterprise AI company for digital transformation in the most important and resilient growth sectors including retail, consumer packaged goods, financial services, manufacturing , media and IT service management. SymphonyAI companies count many leading companies in each of these industries among their clients. Since its inception in 2017, SymphonyAI has grown rapidly, approaching 2,000 talented leaders, data scientists and other professionals. SymphonyAI is a SAIGroup company, backed by a $1 billion the commitment of successful entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. Romesh Wadhwani.
SOURCE Symphony IndustrialAI