A 20,000 square foot structure called Prairie Professional is under construction on the north side of the intersection of Prairie Avenue and Ramsey Road.
The office building to be completed in December 2023 will have suite sizes of 2,200 to 10,000 square feet available. A major tenant of 8,000 square feet will be Riverstone Dental Care, which will expand from its locations in Riverstone and Post Falls.
The common basement will include a banquet hall-conference center, a kitchenette and an additional toilet. It will have 133 parking spaces.
For more information on available space, contact Rob Kannapien of Coldwell Banker Commercial Schneidmiller Realty at 208-704-3832 or E-Fax 208-515-2385.
Uncorked With Friends opens in Hayden
Seating up to 50 people in a relaxing wine lounge, Uncorked With Friends will celebrate its grand opening next weekend at 9443 Government Way in Hayden.
Owners Joe and Holly Raymond offer a 24-bottle wine dispenser, a wall of 100 beers with an epoxy river, canned cocktails and seltzers and a menu of charcuterie boards, mixed nuts, sandwiches, flatbreads , salads, hand-stuffed and seasonal olives. desserts.
Also included is a retail section with wine, beer, olive oil, balsamic vinegars, cheeses, charcuterie board takeout, gift baskets and more, a television and a private dining room.
Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and until 10 p.m. on weekends. Phone 208-762-VIN (9463). Check www.uncorkedwithfriends.com.
HomeTown Family Chiropractic is opening soon on Appleway
With services specific to each person, HomeTown Family Chiropractic will open Nov. 14 at 291 E. Appleway.
Dr. Erik Lund and staff serve entire families with specialized care for pregnant women, children, and patients of all ages. Gonstead Chiropractic offers unique and individualized care using in-house digital X-ray analysis and state-of-the-art neurological assessments.
Hours are 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays. Phone 208-261-2206. Check www.hometowncda.com.
Now the Tidbits
• Rivaura CDA of Rivaura Estate Vineyards & Winery will open Wednesday at 505 E. Sherman Ave. Watch for details here next week.
• Planning to break ground in December, Golden Rule Brake is coming to 3826 E. Seltice Way (near the intersection of Interstate 41 and Interstate 90) in Post Falls.
• Coeur Climbing Gym leases a large warehouse at 764 S. Clearwater in the Riverbend Commerce Park in Post Falls to open in early 2023.
• Dutch Bros Coffee’s fourth Kootenai County location will soon be built at 6299 W. Pointe Parkway (next to Panda Express near Cabelas and Walmart) west of Post Falls.
• A new building for Anthem Pacific Homes is being constructed at the intersection of Highways 41 and 16 in Post Falls. Three of the four 1,800-2,000 square foot suites are available for a flexible office warehouse lease through owner Jeremy Voeller at www.anthempacific.com. Phone 208-981-0448.
• A large new building with River City Urology on the second floor is under construction at Spokane Street and Third in Post Falls. The urology business is growing from Ironwood in Coeur d’Alene. With completion slated for Feb. 1, the first floor will have a chiropractor and 3,500 square feet of space available through Realtor Josh Beebe of Coldwell Banker Schneidmiller Realty at 208-699-7980.
• The former Wells Fargo building at Sherman and Third will have a Highlands Day Spa, art gallery and office for Windermere-Coeur d’Alene Realty, owner of Pepper Smock.
• Watch for the opening of new buildings called Appleway Quarter at 271 and 291 E. Appleway (between Baskin-Robbins and Verizon). Building 271 will house the Wellness Bar and has 1,200 square feet of retail space. Building 291 will have Hometown Chiropractic and Chip Cookie.
• Watch for Prime IV Hydration & Wellness at Ironwood Square.
• A large building is under construction at 9046 W. Prairie Ave. (near Greensferry) for the Mountain View Business Center. Contact Royce Johnston at 208-691-3054 for team rental information. For more information on the lease, contact Logan Rude at 208-651-8825.
• A new Metro Express car wash will be built where the “Coming Soon” sign is at the intersection of Lancaster Road and Highway 95 in Hayden.
• Burke’s Restoration is building a new location at 3801 W. Riverbend Ave. in Post Falls. Details soon.
• The planned Thomas George building at the corner of Third Street and Front Avenue will consist of 18 floors mixed with commercial premises on the first floor and 60 condominiums above.
• Watch for details on new buildings being constructed for the offices of Rogers Burgers on Government Way and Caliber Collision by Metro Car Wash in Post Falls.
• Watch for commercial construction west of Highway 41 between 16th and Horsehaven in Post Falls.
• Many of the 16 retail spaces are available in the future Prairie Crossing Shopping Center at the northeast corner of Highway 41 and Prairie Avenue.
• A new building for Etco Services is under construction off Huetter north of Seltice and I-90.
• The PACR office building is under construction at 1857 W. Hayden Ave.
• A new Pizza Hut will be in Hayden.
• The Mill will be a four-storey mixed-use building at Government Way and Mill Avenue with retail (including the Ten/6 restaurant) on the ground floor and 43 apartments above.
• The Orthopedic Physical Therapy Institute (OPTI) is constructing a new building in Hayden.
• Cornerstone, a four-storey commercial and residential building, is under construction in Riverstone.
• Bruchi’s quick service restaurant will soon be in a new building north of the corner of Highway 41 and Mullan Avenue.
• Watch for the opening of the Vantage Point Brewery across from Michael D’s Eatery on Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
• Gentlemen Sausages will soon be in the former Abi’s Ice Cream location at 112 Fourth St.
• TownePlace Suites by Marriott Hotel is being built where the Outback Steakhouse used to be, at the southeast corner of I-90 and Northwest Boulevard.
• Watch for an Indigo Urgent Care building under construction next to Starbucks in the Crossroads Center near Ramsey Road.
• A new commercial and residential building, Midtown Center, is under construction at 821 N. Fourth St.
• A spy says a restaurant will be built where Atlas Road meets the Spokane River.
• Berry Bay Smoothies will be at 8150 N. Cornerstone Drive in Hayden.
• Don’t forget to set the clocks back one hour today.
• I’m thinking of Seattle with the Seahawks victory. When we lived there, a 4-year-old nephew visiting from California kept saying, “When are we going to see her?” “See who?” we asked. “Seattle,” he says.
• • •
Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]