JERSEY CITY, NJ, July 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — InsightAce Analytic Pvt. announces the publication of a market valuation report on the “Global auto-injector contract manufacturing market By product (disposable auto-injectors, reusable auto-injectors, portable injector and smart/connected auto-injectors), application (anaphylaxis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes and others), end user (homecare, hospitals and clinics and Ambulatory Services)) – Trends, Industry Competitive Analysis, Revenue and Forecast to 2030.”
According to the latest research from InsightAce Analytic, the global auto-injector contract manufacturing market is valued at US$1.16 billion in 2021, and it is expected to reach US$2.80 billion by 2030 growing at a CAGR of 10.4% over the forecast period 2022-2030.
Request for sample pages: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/request-sample/1340
Self-injection devices are useful for the rapid administration of medications and antidotes, and they can also be used by those without medical training. Hence, this makes them very handy for dealing with emergencies and mass casualties. Auto-injectors are commonly used for self-administration of epinephrine (to prevent anaphylaxis), by migraine sufferers (for quick pain relief), and for medical and emergency treatment. Auto-injectors are gaining popularity among patients with conditions that require many injections per day. One of the major drivers of the auto-injector contract manufacturing market is the growing number of patients with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, diabetes, and growth hormone disorders. Auto-injectors are gaining popularity as they allow patients to inject their medications without hesitation due to the fear of needle-based medication delivery technique. Patient care and comfort are of the utmost importance to caregivers and patients; equipment such as auto-injectors allow patients to administer their own doses without the need for medical expertise. Auto-injectors can be used anywhere without disturbing the user or those around them. Auto-injectors reduce the cost per injection for the user because the main body of the device does not need to be changed with each infusion.
Increasing corporate R&D efforts to design accessible, cost-effective, and innovative technology-based auto-injectors for the treatment of chronic diseases, as well as growing demand for and manufacturing of biologics, are weighing on the growth of the auto-injector industry. Companies engaged in research and development are trying to create innovative and cost-effective treatments for chronic diseases such as multiple sclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is expected to increase the market value and reach very high levels in the coming years.
However, the preference for other routes of drug delivery, such as oral diabetes treatments and epinephrine nasal sprays, is expected to reduce the use of self-injecting devices. The development of needle-free drug delivery methods such as jet injectors is also restraining the market growth.
The North American region is expected to account for the largest share of the auto-injector contract manufacturing market. The region has a large population of elderly people who rely on injections as part of their treatment for conditions such as diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis. The large insurance programs in the region have also contributed to the expansion of the auto-injector contract manufacturing market. Technological innovations by vendors, including the creation of smart auto-injectors, have contributed to the dominance of the North American region.
Inquiry before buying: https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/enquiry-before-buying/1340
Major market players operating in the auto-injector contract manufacturing market include Phillips-Medisize (a Molex company), Elcam Drug Delivery Devices (E3D) (Elcam Medical), Jabil Healthcare, Gerresheimer AG, Dali Medical Devices, Ypsomed Delivery Systems (YDS), SHL Medical, Haselmeier, Owen MumfordBecton, Dickinson and Company (BD), CCBio, Nemera (Copernicus), Recipharm AB, Sonceboz, Solteam Medical, Stevanato Group, Union Medico ApS., Neuma Engineering, Emperra, Eitan Medical, Enable Injections, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc., Delfu Medical, Wanhai Medical and other important players
Main market developments:
- In June 2022, Jabil Healthcare has launched the Qfinity autoinjector platform, a reusable and modular solution for subcutaneous (SC) self-administration of medications that aims to address the pharmaceutical industry’s growing priority for drug delivery. drug lasting. The Qfinity+ auto-injector, a linked version of the handheld device, allows medical teams to remotely monitor their patients’ treatment and compliance through integrated sensors and electronics.
- In July 2022, SHL Medical has unveiled plans for a new production site in the United States in response to growing market demand for its autoinjector product line. The decision stems from SHL’s strategic considerations to increase its production in North America. In 2019, SHL created a long-term plan in response to the growing demand for auto-injectors and to meet future production demands. News of the new US business aligns with the company’s continued development, including a new Swiss facility being revealed.
- In May 2021, Phillips-Medisize launched the Aria Smart Autoinjector platform to enable innovation, distinction and sustainability in the digital drug delivery device industry. This all-new breakthrough offers a small, simple and smart injection device with a reusable electronic drive unit and single-use disposable cassettes to improve patient care while reducing environmental impact.
- In March 2020, SHL Medical recently announced the acquisition of Weibel CDS, a supplier of novel packaging and drug delivery devices for medical technology.
Global Auto-Injector Contract Manufacturing Market, By Product2020-2030 Value (USD Million) and Volume (Units)
- Disposable auto-injectors
- Reusable auto-injectors
- Portable injector
- Smart/connected auto-injectors
Global Auto-Injector Contract Manufacturing Market, By Application2020-2030 Value (USD Million) and Volume (Units)
- rheumatoid arthritis
- Multiple sclerosis
Global Auto-Injector Contract Manufacturing Market, By Final user2020-2030 Value (USD Million) and Volume (Units)
- Home Care
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory services
Global Auto-Injector Contract Manufacturing Market, By Region2020-2030 Value (USD Million) and Volume (Units)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
North America Auto-Injector Contract Manufacturing Market, By Country2020-2030 Value (USD Million) and Volume (Units)
Europe Auto-Injector Contract Manufacturing Market, By Country2020-2030 Value (USD Million) and Volume (Units)
- Rest of Europe
Asia-Pacific Auto-Injector Contract Manufacturing Market, By Country2020-2030 Value (USD Million) and Volume (Units)
- South Korea
- Australia & New Zealand
Latin America Auto-Injector Contract Manufacturing Market, By Country2020-2030 Value (USD Million) and Volume (Units)
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East and the auto-injector contract manufacturing market in Africa, for Country2020-2030 Value (USD Million) and Volume (Units)
- GCC countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
For more customization @ https://www.insightaceanalytic.com/customization/1340
Why buy this report:
- To receive a comprehensive analysis of the manufacturing outlook for the global auto-injectors market
- To receive industry insights and future trends in the Auto-Injector Contract Manufacturing Market
- To analyze the auto-injector contract manufacturing market drivers and challenges
- To get insights on Auto-Injectors Contract Manufacturing Market Size, Value (Million US$) and Volume (Number of Units) Forecasted to 2030
- For information on major investments, mergers and acquisitions in the auto-injector contract manufacturing industry
Other related reports published by InsightAce Analytics:
Global Prefillable Syringe Closures and Accessories Market
Global needleless injector market
Global Biosimilar/Generic Injectable Pen Market
Global Pneumatic Nebulizer Market
Global auto-injector market
InsightAce Analytic is a market research and consulting company that empowers clients to make strategic decisions. Our qualitative and quantitative market intelligence solutions inform the need for market intelligence and competition to grow businesses. We help our clients gain competitive advantage by identifying untapped markets, exploring new and competing technologies, segmenting potential markets and repositioning products. Our expertise is in delivering syndicated and customized market intelligence reports with in-depth analysis with key market insights in a timely and cost effective manner.
InsightAce Analytics Pvt. ltd.
Such. : +1 718 593 4405
E-mail: [email protected]
Site visit: www.insightaceanalytic.com
Follow us on LinkedIn @ bit.ly/2tBXsgS
Follow us on Facebook @ bit.ly/2H9jnDZ
SOURCE InsightAce Analytics Pvt. ltd.